ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS MEMBERS
CHRISTOPHER BELL (ALT.)
AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Shall hear and decide questions that arise in the administration of the zoning ordinance, including the interpretation of the zoning maps.
- Shall hear and decide appeals from and review any order, requirement, decision, or determination made by an dministrative official or body charged with enforcement of a zoning ordinance.
- Shall hear and decide matters referred to it by the zoning ordinance or that it is required to pass under the zoning ordinance.
- Decides variance requests.
- Hears special land use and planned unit development appeals only if provided for by zoning ordinance.
To download the fireworks ordinance click HERE.
To download the anti-blight ordinance amendment click HERE